1,732 Apartments for rent in Bon Air, VA with Garages
- Bon Air Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bon Air Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Bon Air Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Parking (2)
- Bon Air Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bon Air Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Bon Air Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Bon Air Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bon Air Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Manchester Apartments with Garages (3)
- Tuckahoe Apartments with Garages (4)
- Richmond Apartments with Garages (44)
- Brandermill Apartments with Garages (2)
- Laurel Apartments with Garages (1)
- Short Pump Apartments with Garages (3)
- Glen Allen Apartments with Garages (5)
- Bellwood Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chamberlayne Apartments with Garages (1)
- Chester Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Bon Air?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Bon Air?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bon Air?
Bon Air means "good air," and it was named by rich Richmond residents who used the town as a retreat destination from the big city.
Perhaps you wish you could live in a resort town, but you don't want to pay for the resort-town costs. You may want an apartment for rent with a view, but you don't want to pay to be on the beach. That's where Bon Air, Virginia, a town named after the "good air" it has, may be able to provide for your needs. Once a resort town, it is now a mixture of historic charm and good old fashioned hometown living, though it still boasts that feeling that you are on vacation while you are here. You can pretend at least. See more
Bon Air apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.