512 Apartments for rent in Aquia Harbour, VA with Pools
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Parking (2)
- Aquia Harbour Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Aquia Harbour Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Aquia Harbour Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stafford Courthouse Apartments with Pools (1)
- Triangle Apartments with Pools (1)
- Dumfries Apartments with Pools (3)
- Cherry Hill Apartments with Pools (5)
- Falmouth Apartments with Pools (1)
- Montclair Apartments with Pools (2)
- Southern Gateway Apartments with Pools (2)
- Neabsco Apartments with Pools (4)
- Dale City Apartments with Pools (1)
- Fredericksburg Apartments with Pools (16)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Aquia Harbour?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Aquia Harbour?
Older than the United States and located just outside of Aquia Harbour, Aquia Church was built in 1757 and is a designated National Historic Landmark.
Aquia Harbour is an exclusive, gated community that serves as a commuter home base for workers traveling 15 miles to Fredericksburg, 45 miles to Washington, DC or 70 miles to the capital city of Richmond. If that last trek seems lengthy, that's because it is. But Aquia Harbour residents don't mind since they come home to their own slice of walled paradise every evening. Besides, a commuter bus runs daily from neighboring Stafford, Virginia, directly to the Pentagon and downtown DC. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Aquia Harbour means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Aquia Harbour could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.