1,080 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Woods Cross, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Woods Cross (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Woods Cross (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Woods Cross (1)
- Woods Cross Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Parking (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Pools (1)
- Woods Cross Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Bountiful Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Salt Lake City Pet Friendly Apartments (118)
- Farmington Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kaysville Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Salt Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Millcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- West Valley City Pet Friendly Apartments (17)
- Layton Pet Friendly Apartments (27)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Woods Cross?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Woods Cross?
Woods Cross was named in honor of an early resident of Utah, Daniel Wood. Must be pretty cool to have a city named after you!
On the corner of 800 North and 500 West, where black gold meets the Union Pacific, is Woods Cross, UT, a 3.6-square-mile town bounded by the Wasatch Mountain Range and the Great Salt Lake. Originally settled by Mormon Pioneers seeking greener pastures for their cattle, this town of nearly 10,000 residents has evolved from an agrarian community to one centered around industry and transportation. Two refineries burn eternal flames from chimneys in this small town. Union Pacific, the Frontrunner, and other freight-laden rails, make stops on their way to and from coastal ports. Because of its proximity to Salt Lake City, Woods Cross is an ideal suburb for residents who want to escape the noise of the big city. In fact, despite heavy industry and 24 / 7 trains passing through, this small town maintains a "quiet zone" ordinance. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Woods Cross should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Woods Cross may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Woods Cross. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.