1,390 Apartments for rent in Woods Cross, UT with Pools
- Woods Cross Accessible Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Garages (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Parking (1)
- Woods Cross Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Woods Cross Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bountiful Apartments with Pools (2)
- Centerville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Pools (36)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Kaysville Apartments with Pools (1)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Pools (6)
- Millcreek Apartments with Pools (3)
- West Valley City Apartments with Pools (7)
- Layton Apartments with Pools (6)
Woods Cross was named in honor of an early resident of Utah, Daniel Wood. Must be pretty cool to have a city named after you!
On the corner of 800 North and 500 West, where black gold meets the Union Pacific, is Woods Cross, UT, a 3.6-square-mile town bounded by the Wasatch Mountain Range and the Great Salt Lake. Originally settled by Mormon Pioneers seeking greener pastures for their cattle, this town of nearly 10,000 residents has evolved from an agrarian community to one centered around industry and transportation. Two refineries burn eternal flames from chimneys in this small town. Union Pacific, the Frontrunner, and other freight-laden rails, make stops on their way to and from coastal ports. Because of its proximity to Salt Lake City, Woods Cross is an ideal suburb for residents who want to escape the noise of the big city. In fact, despite heavy industry and 24 / 7 trains passing through, this small town maintains a "quiet zone" ordinance. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Woods Cross means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Woods Cross could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.