350 Apartments for rent in West Haven, UT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- West Haven Accessible Apartments (3)
- West Haven Apartments with Balconies (8)
- West Haven Apartments with Garages (11)
- West Haven Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Parking (12)
- West Haven Apartments with Pools (5)
- West Haven Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- West Haven Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- West Haven Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Riverdale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Ogden Apartments with Gyms (6)
- West Point Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Clearfield Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Syracuse Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Ogden Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Layton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Farmington Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Woods Cross Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bountiful Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in West Haven?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in West Haven?
West Haven only became an incorporated city in 1991, when the two unincorporated communities of Wilson and Kanesville were combined into one.
The city has grown a fair bit since 2000 when the population was only just under 4,000. Now (or as of the 2010 census) it's over 10,000, which is significant growth in only 10 years. Found in Weber County, Utah, West Haven is only 35 miles to the north of Salt Lake City, with Great Salt Lake only a few miles to the west and Uinta-Wasatch-Cache National Forest the same distance east. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to West Haven renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.