1,435 Short-term Apartments for rent in Taylorsville, UT
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Garages (10)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Parking (15)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Taylorsville Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Taylorsville Furnished Apartments (3)
- Taylorsville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Murray Short-term Apartments (7)
- West Valley City Short-term Apartments (2)
- South Salt Lake Short-term Apartments (3)
- Midvale Short-term Apartments (3)
- West Jordan Short-term Apartments (4)
- South Jordan Short-term Apartments (6)
- Salt Lake City Short-term Apartments (33)
- Millcreek Short-term Apartments (2)
- Holladay Short-term Apartments (2)
- Sandy Short-term Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Taylorsville?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Taylorsville?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Taylorsville?
Its nicknamed "Utahs Centennial City" because it officially became a city 100 years after Utah became a state!
Taylorsville is a city in Salt Lake County, Utah with a population of around 58,657. Its made up of a few historic communities in the Salt Lake Valley, and it didnt actually become a city until 1996, 100 years after Utah became a state! Because of a dried up fault line running under the city and the salt from breaking down rock deposits all over, the soil is alkaline, meaning that its not possible to farm or work the land in any way. If you can't farm, what is one to do in Taylorsville? It has a super interesting history, dating back to the Mormon pioneer settlers in 1848 and rumors of Spanish missionaries visiting the area as early at the 1600s! It played a large role during World War II as a shelter and base to soldiers and civilians and then in the 80s a Wal-mart was built, ushering the town properly into the 20th century. Now its a quiet town filled with mountain trails and beautiful scenic views--let the country roads take you home to Taylorsville. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Taylorsville takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.