105 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Millcreek, UT
- Millcreek Apartments with Balconies (21)
- Millcreek Apartments with Garages (18)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Millcreek Apartments with Hardwood Floors (13)
- Millcreek Apartments with Parking (34)
- Millcreek Apartments with Pools (11)
- Millcreek Apartments with Washer-Dryers (22)
- Millcreek Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Millcreek Furnished Apartments (6)
- Millcreek Pet Friendly Apartments (25)
- Holladay Accessible Apartments (7)
- Murray Accessible Apartments (4)
- South Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (7)
- Cottonwood Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Midvale Accessible Apartments (3)
- Sandy Accessible Apartments (8)
- Taylorsville Accessible Apartments (6)
- Salt Lake City Accessible Apartments (52)
- North Salt Lake Accessible Apartments (5)
- West Valley City Accessible Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Millcreek?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Millcreek?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Millcreek?
"In Utah, there are no bad things in the water there. It's just smooth, really beautiful." - Steve Guttenberg
Millcreek sits pretty between Salt Lake City, South Salt Lake and Murray Life in this 41.7square mile township is ideal for those seeking to have a relaxed lifestyle after surviving another day at nearby Salt Lake City. Replete with modern homes, this place is a heaven for anyone that loves to meet nice people and enjoy a lot of time in the outdoors. At an average annual temperate of 54 degree Fahrenheit,residents also get to enjoy great climate all year round, picturesque scenery and great people--sounds like a good life to me.
Having trouble with Craigslist Millcreek? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Millcreek with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Millcreek. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.