1,937 Apartments for rent in Holladay, UT with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Holladay Accessible Apartments (1)
- Holladay Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Holladay Apartments with Garages (5)
- Holladay Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Holladay Apartments with Parking (7)
- Holladay Apartments with Pools (3)
- Holladay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Holladay Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Holladay Furnished Apartments (3)
- Holladay Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Millcreek Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Cottonwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Murray Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Midvale Apartments with Gyms (6)
- South Salt Lake Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Sandy Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Taylorsville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Salt Lake City Apartments with Gyms (61)
- Draper Apartments with Gyms (9)
- South Jordan Apartments with Gyms (16)
John Cusack fans are fanatical about his 1980s films, particularly one of the darkest (and funniest) - Better Off Dead. The grocery store scene was shot in Holladay’s local market, Dan's Foods, formerly located on South Wasatch Drive.
The first Holladay residents arrived in 1847, making it the oldest continuously occupied settlement in Utah. However, the community wasn’t actually incorporated until 1999. This came about when Holladay citizens decided that preserving the rural feel of the community was a priority, and they wanted to be sure that they would have their voices heard when important decisions were made. As a result, when you move to Holladay, you can expect lots of green – trees and foliage are one of the most often-cited favorite parts of Holladay living. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Holladay renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.