366 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Stafford, TX
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Stafford (9)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Stafford (9)
- Stafford Accessible Apartments (7)
- Stafford Apartments with Balconies (13)
- Stafford Apartments with Garages (13)
- Stafford Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Stafford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (9)
- Stafford Apartments with Parking (14)
- Stafford Apartments with Pools (15)
- Stafford Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Stafford Dog Friendly Apartments (15)
- Stafford Furnished Apartments (1)
- Stafford Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Missouri City 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sugar Land 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Richmond 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Houston 3 Bedroom Apartments (237)
- Pearland 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Jersey Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Rosenberg 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Katy 3 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- South Houston 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Alvin 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Stafford was once known as Stafford's Point, this city grew around a plantation that William Stafford had to rebuild after a Mexican general burned it down during the Texas Revolution.
Stafford, which now has a population well over 17,500, according to the 2010 U.S. Census, began with very humble beginnings. In fact, there were only 50 people living there in 1884. The population rose and fell, even dropping to 100 in 1914 after having reached a peak of 300, before experiencing a huge boom after 1946. Even with an ever-increasing population, however, the city has managed to set aside over 35 acres of land as municipal parks.
Having trouble with Craigslist Stafford? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Stafford provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Stafford. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.