3,838 Apartments for rent in Roanoke, TX with Gyms
- Roanoke Accessible Apartments (2)
- Roanoke Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Roanoke Apartments with Garages (1)
- Roanoke Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Roanoke Apartments with Parking (2)
- Roanoke Apartments with Pools (2)
- Roanoke Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Roanoke Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Roanoke Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Northlake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Keller Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Southlake Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Argyle Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Flower Mound Apartments with Gyms (6)
- North Richland Hills Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Grapevine Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Hurst Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Bedford Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Haltom City Apartments with Gyms (5)
Local Chris Duty is a slow-pitch softball legend in these parts. Known for his antics, Duty regularly strikes out, drops catches, and gets thrown out of games for tossing his bat against the fence in a fit of ungentlemanly frustration. He has become a regular comic act during games at Community Park, entertaining all who come to watch and giving his opponents little-to-no competition.
Located in south-central Denton County at the intersection of U.S. Highway 377 and State Highway 114, Roanoke, Texas, is home to 8,000 residents according the the 2012 U.S. Census. The city was incorporated in 1940 and has since become a manufacturing powerhouse producing concrete, cabinets, aircraft supplies, and fiberglass boats, to name a few. Grapevine Lake is only two miles to the north, and the city of Denton is a short 15-20 minute drive northeast of Roanoke. Both are popular weekend spots, one for cooling off and the other for its excellent live music scene! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Roanoke renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.