4,274 Apartments for rent in Little Elm, TX with Washer-Dryers
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Little Elm (3)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Little Elm (3)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Little Elm (2)
- Little Elm Accessible Apartments (3)
- Little Elm Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Little Elm Apartments with Garages (2)
- Little Elm Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Little Elm Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Little Elm Apartments with Parking (3)
- Little Elm Apartments with Pools (3)
- Little Elm Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Little Elm Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- The Colony Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Frisco Apartments with Washer-Dryers (36)
- Prosper Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Aubrey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hebron Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Corinth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Lewisville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Carrollton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (24)
- Celina Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Denton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (23)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Little Elm?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Little Elm?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Little Elm?
Little Elm, Texas, is the tiny city that went boom, as in population boom. The 2000 census reported only 3,646 souls living in Little Elm. By 2010, that number had boomed to almost 26,000, making Little Elm, Texas one of the fastest growing towns in the country.
So, what's the big attraction in Little Elm, Texas? There are no reports of gold, black or yellow, in the vicinity, so why does this town keep growing? For one thing, it can't seem to stop getting awards. The FBI labeled Little Elm the second safest city in the country. It has gotten accolades for its urban forestry program, as well. Little Elm is just a nice, safe town with lots of beaches. A ridiculous number of beaches, really. It keeps getting better, too, enough to draw new families to the area each year. If you are looking to rent in a town that has growth potential and Texas charm, then Little Elm should be at the top of your list. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Little Elm offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Little Elm. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Little Elm can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.