174 Apartments in Leon Valley
- Leon Valley Accessible Apartments (2)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Garages (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Parking (6)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Pools (3)
- Leon Valley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Leon Valley Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Leon Valley Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Balcones Heights Short-term Apartments (1)
- San Antonio Short-term Apartments (221)
- Castle Hills Short-term Apartments (2)
- Timberwood Park Short-term Apartments (1)
- Live Oak Short-term Apartments (5)
- Converse Short-term Apartments (2)
- Universal City Short-term Apartments (4)
- Boerne Short-term Apartments (8)
- Selma Short-term Apartments (1)
- Bulverde Short-term Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Leon Valley?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Leon Valley?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Leon Valley?
It can be said that Texans are a stubborn lot. The same holds true for the original residents of Leon Valley when development there began in the 1950s. Rather than be annexed by San Antonio, the residents of Leon Valley filed a petition for incorporation as an independent city. By the late 1960s, that stubborn streak paid off and the city was finally incorporated and has been growing steadily ever since!
Located 10 miles northwest of downtown San Antonio, Texas, Leon Valley's population was up to 10,676 residents as of the 2012 Census. What makes this city so special is not only its location in central Texas, but its close proximity to San Antonio as well. It is just far enough away from the noise and frenetic pace under which San Antonio operates and is considered to be the perfect escape from the rat-race of city life. However, it's close enough for an easy commute, easy access to world class shopping, excellent employment opportunities and cuisine that represents tastes from around the world, coupled with a culture that represents the residents who live there. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Leon Valley takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.