141 Accessible Apartments for Rent in Katy, TX
- Katy Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Katy Apartments with Garages (32)
- Katy Apartments with Gyms (38)
- Katy Apartments with Hardwood Floors (37)
- Katy Apartments with Parking (37)
- Katy Apartments with Pools (39)
- Katy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Katy Dog Friendly Apartments (41)
- Katy Pet Friendly Apartments (41)
- Cinco Ranch Accessible Apartments (2)
- Fulshear Accessible Apartments (1)
- Cypress Accessible Apartments (2)
- Richmond Accessible Apartments (15)
- Rosenberg Accessible Apartments (9)
- Jersey Village Accessible Apartments (5)
- Sugar Land Accessible Apartments (3)
- Stafford Accessible Apartments (6)
- Missouri City Accessible Apartments (4)
- Tomball Accessible Apartments (9)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in Katy?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in Katy?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Katy?
You might wonder what gal moved the city fathers of Katy, Texas, to name an entire city after her, but the city of Katy actually takes its name from the Missouri-Kansas-Texas Railroad, or the MKT for short. Railroad officials called it "the Katy" and founding townspeople expected the railroad to bring a booming economy with it. And so, out of rail-appreciation, the city of Katy was born.
Located in the Houston-Woodlands-Sugar Land area of Texas, living in Katy will give you a great sense of community in an otherwise sprawling metropolis. If you're looking for an apartment for rent, Katy, Texas is a great place to look! The expansion of the interstate system in the 1960s led to a population boom in neighboring Houston, which quickly sprawled westward to meet Katy. The city itself is home to about 14,000 people (per U.S. Census data), but the larger Katy-area claims nearly 270,000 residents in total. A boom town now in its own right, Katy has won national praise for its growth and sustainability policies. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in Katy with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in Katy. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.