229 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Corinth, TX
- Corinth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Corinth Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Garages (2)
- Corinth Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Parking (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Pools (3)
- Corinth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Corinth Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Highland Village Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Denton Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Flower Mound Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Lewisville Dog Friendly Apartments (45)
- Little Elm Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- The Colony Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Aubrey Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Coppell Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Northlake Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Krum Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
Corinth, Texas might borrow it's name from an ancient town in Greece, by don't expect to find marble statues and demigods in this part of the Southwest.
Within easy commuting distance to Dallas, Corinth boasts something the big city can't -- an enviable cost of living below the national average (not everything bigger in Texas is better, it seems!). Here, you'll find stunning houses and condos, hardworking people and an area with a low crime rate. See more
Finding an apartment in Corinth that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.