5,291 Cheap Apartments for rent in Missouri City, TX
- Missouri City Accessible Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Garages (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Parking (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Pools (2)
- Missouri City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Missouri City Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Missouri City Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Sugar Land Cheap Apartments (11)
- Pearland Cheap Apartments (18)
- Houston Cheap Apartments (391)
- Alvin Cheap Apartments (8)
- Pasadena Cheap Apartments (19)
- Webster Cheap Apartments (16)
- League City Cheap Apartments (19)
- La Porte Cheap Apartments (1)
- Seabrook Cheap Apartments (6)
- Lake Jackson Cheap Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent in Missouri City?
Are there any properties that are currently offering move-in specials in Missouri City?
Missouri City was named after St. Louis, MO in the late 19th century, and people have been confused about its location ever since.
Don't you love cities with super confusing names that cause all your friends to keep double-checking where you really live? Well if you do, Missouri City is probably the spot for you. Because unless you're from Houston, there's a good chance you'll be scratching your head about this area. Let's set the record straight. It's in Texas. It is definitely in Texas. While MO City (as some people affectionately call it) may technically be a suburb of Houston, residents of Houston typically think of it as an extension of the city. It's fairly fitting because the area doesn't really sit outside of Houston. Instead it represents a sort of slice in the southwest part of the pie that is Houston. So Missouri City residents typically take part in similar forms of entertainment as Houstonians. Of course, that doesn't mean that Missouri City doesn't have it's own unique flavor and sensibilities. Keep reading to learn more about this suburban yet distinctly non-suburban area of Texas.
Having trouble with Craigslist Missouri City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding cheap apartments in Missouri City takes some ingenuity and effort, as well as quick action. Before you head out on your search, bring along pay stubs, bank statements, letters of recommendations from landlords or employers, and identification. The more proactive you are about your search, the easier it will be to score a deal.
Look for cheap apartments in Missouri City by regularly scouring listings and looking during slower renting seasons, like winter. You can still find a deal if you move during the summer months when apartment hunting is more competitive.
You may be able to find cheap apartments in Missouri City in neighborhoods that are located away from attractions, restaurants, and entertainment. You may need to look farther out than you would prefer, but access to highways or public transportation can get you into the heart of Missouri City.
The building you choose can also make a difference in finding a cheap apartment in Missouri City. Older buildings that need some updating are more likely to have better deals. Walk-up apartments without elevators, on-street parking and few amenities like on-site fitness centers can also signal affordable rents in Missouri City.