1,710 Apartments for rent in Bee Cave, TX with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bee Cave Accessible Apartments (3)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Garages (7)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Pools (5)
- Bee Cave Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Bee Cave Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Bee Cave Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bee Cave Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Lakeway Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Hudson Bend Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lago Vista Apartments with Balconies (10)
- West Lake Hills Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Dripping Springs Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Austin Apartments with Balconies (776)
- Cedar Park Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Buda Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Leander Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Brushy Creek Apartments with Balconies (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Bee Cave?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Bee Cave?
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Bee Cave renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.