3,529 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Baytown, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Baytown Accessible Apartments (14)
- Baytown Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Baytown Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Parking (19)
- Baytown Apartments with Pools (18)
- Baytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Baytown Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Mont Belvieu Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Porte Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Deer Park Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Seabrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Pasadena Dog Friendly Apartments (24)
- Kemah Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nassau Bay Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Dayton Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- South Houston Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
Finding an apartment in Baytown that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.