156 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Seabrook, TX
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Seabrook (4)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Seabrook (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Seabrook (1)
- Seabrook Accessible Apartments (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Seabrook Apartments with Garages (1)
- Seabrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Seabrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Parking (4)
- Seabrook Apartments with Pools (5)
- Seabrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Seabrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Kemah Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Nassau Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- La Porte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Webster Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Dickinson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Deer Park Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Pasadena Pet Friendly Apartments (23)
- Texas City Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Seabrook?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Seabrook?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Seabrook?
Seabrook is one of the most scenic cities along the Gulf Coast of Texas! No seriously, it is actually certified as such! Out of 1200 Texas towns, this little gem was awarded and certified as one out of seven Scenic Cities now listed within the state. This is no surprise to locals however, who just grin and nod with the knowledge of just how true that title really is!
Seabrook is a city of 21.3 square miles of wetlands and waterways, 5.7 square miles of which is dry land. Seabrook lies along one of the largest migratory paths in North America for bird populations. Because of this, the city of Seabrook is actually a designated bird sanctuary. Located in Harris County, southeast of Houston with a population of 12,433 as of the 2012 census, a full eight miles of trails wind from Hammer Street over to Galveston Bay. Holy jogging trails, Batman! Since its inception back in 1961, this beautiful little city has become home to not only the seafood industry, but chemical and oil industries as well as NASA. As intimidating or environmentally unfriendly as those industries might sound, a surprising harmony has been achieved as the city and its local industries work together to remain environmentally proactive and safe. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Seabrook should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Seabrook may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Seabrook. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.