116 Apartments in Texas City
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Texas City (10)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Texas City (11)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Texas City (2)
- Texas City Accessible Apartments (8)
- Texas City Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Texas City Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Texas City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Texas City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Texas City Apartments with Pools (12)
- Texas City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Texas City Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Dickinson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Hitchcock Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kemah Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Galveston Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- League City Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Seabrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Nassau Bay Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Webster Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Friendswood Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- La Porte Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Texas City?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Texas City?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Texas City?
Having trouble with Craigslist Texas City? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Welcome to Texas City! Located on Galveston Bay about an hour outside of Houston, this small city is an industrial hub with plenty in the way of apartment rentals. So, let’s get looking! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Texas City should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Texas City may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Texas City. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.