1,840 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Baytown, TX
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Baytown (7)
- Baytown Accessible Apartments (14)
- Baytown Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Garages (12)
- Baytown Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Baytown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (16)
- Baytown Apartments with Parking (19)
- Baytown Apartments with Pools (18)
- Baytown Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Baytown Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Baytown Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Baytown (16)
- Mont Belvieu 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- La Porte 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Channelview 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Deer Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Seabrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Pasadena 1 Bedroom Apartments (25)
- Kemah 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Nassau Bay 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Webster 1 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Dayton 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Baytown?
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Baytown offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Baytown, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.