8,478 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Balch Springs, TX
- Balch Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Garages (2)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Parking (3)
- Balch Springs Apartments with Pools (3)
- Balch Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Mesquite Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Forney Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Dallas Dog Friendly Apartments (491)
- Garland Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- Rowlett Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Sachse Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Red Oak Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Rockwall Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Richardson Dog Friendly Apartments (34)
- DeSoto Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
Did you know Balch Springs didn't have a post office until 1964? Makes it a bit tough to live up to the "neither rain nor sleet," motto of the U.S. Postal Service.
Where is Balch Springs, you ask? Well, sitting just east of Dallas, this town is technically part of the Dallas/ Fort Worth Metroplex. Residents get easy access to the big-city excitement while still enjoying Balch Spring's small-town feel. See more
Finding an apartment in Balch Springs that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.