2,026 Apartments for rent in La Vergne, TN with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Vergne (1)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in La Vergne (2)
- La Vergne Apartments with Balconies (4)
- La Vergne Apartments with Garages (4)
- La Vergne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- La Vergne Apartments with Parking (5)
- La Vergne Apartments with Pools (1)
- La Vergne Dog Friendly Apartments (20)
- La Vergne Furnished Apartments (1)
- La Vergne Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Smyrna Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Nolensville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Mount Juliet Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Brentwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Murfreesboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (41)
- Berry Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Nashville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (373)
- Lebanon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Hendersonville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Franklin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in La Vergne?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in La Vergne?
Sources site different origins of La Vergne's name. While some say it was to honor French-born Francois Lenard Gregoire de Roulhac de LaVergne for everything he did to grow his adopted hometown, others say it's because the city turns green every spring with the plethora of trees planted throughout town.
Just southeast of Nashville, the sleepy burg of La Vergne takes its "sleepy" reputation seriously. Interstate-24 runs through the south side of town, making it an ideal spot for people to live (while saving money) and easily commute to Nashville. Sure, the town's not flashy, but price-wise it is a nice alternative (or starter spot) to Nashville-proper for any Nashville newcomers. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Vergne offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in La Vergne. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in La Vergne can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.