828 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments for rent in Goodlettsville, TN
- Goodlettsville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Parking (4)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Goodlettsville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Goodlettsville Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Goodlettsville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Goodlettsville Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Millersville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (1)
- Hendersonville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Nashville 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (159)
- Gallatin 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (7)
- Ashland City 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (2)
- Brentwood 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Lebanon 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (3)
- Smyrna 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (4)
- Franklin 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (22)
- Murfreesboro 2 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom Apartments (27)
Good, let’s move to Goodlettsville (/rimshot)! Punny name aside, your new Tennessee home has a lot offer its residents. Let’s check out the goods in Goodlettsville and find some great apartments for rent.
Goodlettsville is located in the northern central portion of the state, a little less than 15 miles from Nashville. Part suburb, part small town and part bedroom community, Goodlettsville has got a lot of character and a great reputation.
This Tennessee city is also the premier shopping destination for the area. The RiverGate Mall, located just south of the city center on the way to Nashville, has great shopping, dining and entertainment options that attract visitors from communities throughout the greater Nashville area. Goodlettsville’s downtown also has its own offerings of local shops and restaurants for the more urbane Goodlettsville resident.
More great news! For a city with a high-income bracket within close proximity to Nashville, Goodlettsville has a surprisingly low cost of living and tons of cheap apartments. Many of these apartments are also in great new developments that have an upscale vibe and fantastic amenities to boot.
The main divide between Goodlettsville neighborhoods is based on county. The city straddles the county line with the southwestern portion of town falling into Davidson County and the rest falling into Sumner County. New residents with children tend to prefer settling in the Sumner County area as the school system there has a better reputation. However, both counties offer great apartment rentals in safe, desirable areas.
Just east of the city center you’ll find several great rental communities located along Moss Right Park. These brand spanking new complexes offer everything from studio apartments to three bedrooms in apartments, townhomes and condominiums. If you’re looking for furnished apartments for rent or short-term leases, you can frequently find them here. Additionally, many of these rental communities offer great amenities, including gyms, pools, clubhouses and basketball and tennis courts. Two bedrooms in this area generally range from $900 to $1050.
To the west of the city center you’ll also find a great mix of rentals in apartments and rental homes. Real estate here tends to be a bit older and a little less luxurious, making up for age with tons of great character. But, because of older construction and less amenities, apartment rentals here tend to be considerably cheaper than areas to the east with two bedrooms generally ranging from $700 to $900.
Good news for animal lovers! Goodlettsville’s rental market is generally very cat and dog friendly. Regardless of where you choose to settle, or in what type of rental, you can generally find pet-friendly places without too much hassle.
So welcome to Goodlettsville! Enjoy all that this low-cost, upscale Tennessee town has to offer! See more
Looking for 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Goodlettsville offer flexibility, privacy, and an ideal layout for roommates. Choose your location and make sure it's a reasonable commute from work, along with the neighborhood amenities you want from entertainment to green space.
Some 2 bedroom apartments in Goodlettsville offer two equal-sized rooms with the same bathrooms. Others may offer a smaller second bedroom that is intended as a den or guest room. The second bathroom could be located in a hallway or away from the bedrooms. If you’re moving in with a roommate, decide who will take the smaller room and potentially adjust each portion of the rent accordingly.
Consider how much privacy you want when renting 2 bedroom 2 bathroom apartments in Goodlettsville. Are the bedrooms right next to each other or situated across the apartment? Consider the views each bedroom offers, as well as if one offers more storage and a better layout.