964 Apartments for rent in Lake Wylie, SC with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Garages (6)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Parking (6)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Pools (3)
- Lake Wylie Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lake Wylie Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- India Hook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Belmont Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Clover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (16)
- Lowell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Pineville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Gastonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- York Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Lake Wylie?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Lake Wylie?
Just between North and South Carolina, one idyllic lake offers fishing, boating and recreation year-round. With levels controlled by the local power company, Lake Wylie's levels don't fluctuate, allowing boat access all year. Lake Wylie is the oldest man-made lake along the Catawba River chain.
Although the lake spans three counties in North and South Carolina, the Lake Wylie, S.C., community is not really a city, but a census designated place. As of the 2010 census, Lake Wylie had a population of 8,841 residents. It is part of York County, which is steadily growing as many North Carolina residents move across the state line from Mecklenburg County to enjoy the lower taxes. Lake Wylie, named after Dr. W. Gil Wylie, who organized the Catawba Power Company, prides itself on its southern heritage, offering a small-town feel even in the active summer months. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Wylie offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Wylie. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Lake Wylie can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.