1,249 Apartments for rent in Lake Wylie, SC with Balconies
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Garages (5)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Parking (5)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Pools (1)
- Lake Wylie Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Lake Wylie Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lake Wylie Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lake Wylie Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Tega Cay Apartments with Balconies (2)
- India Hook Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Belmont Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Cramerton Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Clover Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Fort Mill Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Rock Hill Apartments with Balconies (26)
- Lowell Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Pineville Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Gastonia Apartments with Balconies (21)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in Lake Wylie?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in Lake Wylie?
Just between North and South Carolina, one idyllic lake offers fishing, boating and recreation year-round. With levels controlled by the local power company, Lake Wylie's levels don't fluctuate, allowing boat access all year. Lake Wylie is the oldest man-made lake along the Catawba River chain.
Although the lake spans three counties in North and South Carolina, the Lake Wylie, S.C., community is not really a city, but a census designated place. As of the 2010 census, Lake Wylie had a population of 8,841 residents. It is part of York County, which is steadily growing as many North Carolina residents move across the state line from Mecklenburg County to enjoy the lower taxes. Lake Wylie, named after Dr. W. Gil Wylie, who organized the Catawba Power Company, prides itself on its southern heritage, offering a small-town feel even in the active summer months. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Lake Wylie renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.