39 Condos for rent in Charleston, SC
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (35)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (92)
- Charleston Apartments with Garages (49)
- Charleston Apartments with Gyms (54)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (61)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (104)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (69)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (91)
- Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (38)
- Charleston Luxury Apartments (122)
- Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (96)
Finding condos for rent in Charleston is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Charleston may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Charleston that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.