140 2 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Charleston, SC
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Charleston (55)
- Charleston Accessible Apartments (30)
- Charleston Apartments with Balconies (101)
- Charleston Apartments with Garages (50)
- Charleston Apartments with Gyms (50)
- Charleston Apartments with Hardwood Floors (73)
- Charleston Apartments with Parking (102)
- Charleston Apartments with Pools (68)
- Charleston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (114)
- Charleston Dog Friendly Apartments (108)
- Charleston Furnished Apartments (36)
- Charleston Luxury Apartments (156)
- Charleston Pet Friendly Apartments (110)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (10)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (72)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Charleston (62)
- James Island 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Hanahan 2 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Mount Pleasant 2 Bedroom Apartments (26)
- North Charleston 2 Bedroom Apartments (31)
- Folly Beach 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Goose Creek 2 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Ladson 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Summerville 2 Bedroom Apartments (23)
- Moncks Corner 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ridgeville 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Charleston?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Charleston?
How expensive are studio apartments in Charleston?
2 bedroom apartments in Charleston are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Charleston near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Charleston that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.