155 Apartments in Phoenixville
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Phoenixville (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Phoenixville (2)
- Phoenixville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Garages (7)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Parking (11)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Pools (5)
- Phoenixville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Phoenixville Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Phoenixville Furnished Apartments (2)
- Phoenixville Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Spring City 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Royersford 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Paoli 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Malvern 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Sanatoga 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- King of Prussia 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Exton 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Pottstown 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Norristown 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- West Chester 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
Hmmm. How do you define a little city like Phoenixville? Well, the times are changing and the city is in rebirth-renaissance mode, but we'll give you the rundown, the lowdown, and all the renting tips you will need to find a happy new home in this treasure of a town.
Located less than 30 miles from Philadelphia, along the shores of the Schuylkill River and French Creek, Phoenixville has a lot of small town charm packed into its tiny boundaries. There are over 30 churches, a whole world of outdoors-lovin' fun, a quaint downtown with street-side murals, as well as lots of local music, with concerts, street musicians, and annual festivities.
If all this sounds pretty freakin' awesome, that's because it is. In 2010, the city was named one of the "10 Awesome Neighborhoods To Call Home" in Philadelphia Magazine, making this little borough a well-known future-home for renters in search of brighter horizons. Rental rates range from about $700 to over $2,000, giving renters plenty of options to choose from, including cheap apartments, luxury apartments, townhomes, and even a few rental homes.
When it comes to amenities, the apartment communities in Phoenixville come with long lists of extra perks. Laundry facilities, swimming pools, elevators, community rooms, state-of-the-art fitness centers, business centers, on-site salons, playgrounds, and 24-hour maintenance can make life super sweet for local renters. And, for the environmentally-minded, you can even find places with recycling areas.
Pet friendly apartments and other property rentals are easy to find around here, however size and breed restrictions vary from place to place. Those with bigger dogs may have a little more difficulty finding a dog-friendly pad, but they do exist and can be found with enough due-diligence. Expect to pay an additional pet deposit, ranging from $100 to $300.
Now that you've got the feel of this little city, it's time to get out there and see everything for yourself. Best of luck!
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Phoenixville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Phoenixville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.