2,053 Accessible Apartments for rent in King of Prussia, PA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- King of Prussia Apartments with Balconies (11)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Garages (12)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Gyms (8)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Parking (12)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Pools (8)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- King of Prussia Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- King of Prussia Furnished Apartments (3)
- King of Prussia Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Norristown Accessible Apartments (3)
- Eagleville Accessible Apartments (2)
- Conshohocken Accessible Apartments (4)
- Plymouth Meeting Accessible Apartments (2)
- Haverford College Accessible Apartments (1)
- Collegeville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Broomall Accessible Apartments (1)
- Phoenixville Accessible Apartments (3)
- Malvern Accessible Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an accessible apartment in King of Prussia?
How many accessible apartments are available for rent in King of Prussia?
How can I find a cheap apartment in King of Prussia?
King of Prussia wasn't actually named after any royalty in Prussia. Instead, it was** **named after the King of Prussia Inn, a local tavern in the 18th century...which was named after Prussian royalty.
King of Prussia, PA was named after a bar. That’s right – the entire town is based around a local tavern, which was built by Welsh Quakers in 1719. The Tavern had an inn as well, and George Washington once stayed there in 1777. The inn was eventually forced to move when Route 202 was built, however, the inn was preserved and eventually relocated and reopened in 2002. King of Prussia is maybe the most bustling suburb of nearby big city Pennsylvania. It was once described as adhering to the “edge city” phenomenon – that the heart of the development in a metropolitan area is not at the center of the city but in a suburb – in this case, not downtown Philly buy King of Prussia. See more
There are plenty of options for wheelchair accessible apartments in King of Prussia with the right research and approach. Get started by choosing the accessible option in your profile on Apartment List for quick results.
Stay focused on the location and amenities you need that will empower your life and make day-to-day living easier. The neighborhood you move to should offer ample wheelchair accessible parking, public transportation, dining, and entertainment options to fit your lifestyle.
Take your time and ask plenty of questions when touring wheelchair accessible apartments in King of Prussia. Look for features like wide doorways, elevators, entrance ramps, and accessible sinks with lower countertops. Front-loading washer and dryers are also important, as well as hardwood floors that makes using a wheelchair easier. Ask if there are any plans for future renovations that may increase, or decrease, the accessibility of the apartment. Ask about handicap parking spaces and explain your rights to make reasonable modifications to your space.