1,290 Apartments for rent in Conshohocken, PA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Conshohocken Accessible Apartments (4)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Garages (5)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Parking (10)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Pools (4)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Conshohocken Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Conshohocken Furnished Apartments (3)
- Conshohocken Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bryn Mawr Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Norristown Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Haverford College Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Ardmore Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Narberth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Penn Wynne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Broomall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Conshohocken?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Conshohocken?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Conshohocken?
"Some of the residents of Conshohocken, PA are concerned because Kitty Foyle's father, in Christopher Morley's novel 'Kitty Foyle,' uses the name of their town as a swear word. Others think that it may help advertise the town. One thing is sure -- it makes a rattling good cuss-word." (New York Times Columnist)
Conshohocken is a place that is just as interesting as its name. What the name actually means is unclear and really depends on the pronunciation, so there are three contenders for the true Unami-Lenapi Delaware Indian meaning; "Elegant-ground-place," "Large-bowl-ground-place," or "Big-through-ground-place." All three names actually appropriately describe Conshy, as locals lovingly call the borough. Beautiful developments resulted in very elegant buildings and large interstate highways passing the town, making it a "big-through place." The Schuylkill river forms a large bowl at the bend where Conshohocken is situated. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Conshohocken renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.