1,562 Apartments for rent in Blue Bell, PA with Balconies
- Blue Bell Accessible Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Garages (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Parking (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Pools (2)
- Blue Bell Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Blue Bell Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Furnished Apartments (1)
- Blue Bell Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Meeting Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Ambler Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Wales Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Norristown Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Fort Washington Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Conshohocken Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Bridgeport Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Maple Glen Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lansdale Apartments with Balconies (5)
- King of Prussia Apartments with Balconies (15)
Blue Bell is consistently named to "Money" magazine's list of "100 Best Places to Live in the United States."
Blue Bell is a small town in Montgomery County, Pennsylvania. It is a predominantly owner-occupied area, home to just over 6,000 residents. Previously named Pigeontown, as it was a gathering place for flocks of passenger pigeons, it was renamed to Blue Bell after the Blue Bell Inn, a prominent inn located in the area. It is a loosely-knit community, due to its proximity to so many other, larger towns such as Norristown and Philadelphia. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for Blue Bell renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.