125 Apartments for Rent in Canby, OR with Gyms
- Canby Accessible Apartments (1)
- Canby Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Canby Apartments with Garages (1)
- Canby Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Canby Apartments with Parking (5)
- Canby Apartments with Pools (1)
- Canby Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Canby Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Canby Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Wilsonville Apartments with Gyms (8)
- West Linn Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Oregon City Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Tualatin Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Jennings Lodge Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lake Oswego Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Sherwood Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Tigard Apartments with Gyms (13)
- Milwaukie Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Garden Home-Whitford Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Canby?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Canby?
Have you ever traveled the "Road of 1000 Wonders?" If your journeys take you along NW First Avenue in Canby, Oregon, then indeed you have. That was what the road that passed through here was originally called -- presumably, of course, because of the large amount of wonders!
It began as a farming spread in an open space in the otherwise dense fir forests that surrounded the area and grew into a modern community. The north-south railroad and the Willamette River helped turn what would become Canby into a transportation hub in the early history of Oregon. These days, it's a community of almost 16,000 with a strong agricultural heritage. There's also a moderate manufacturing sector and a broad range of recreational opportunities to offer residents. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Canby renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.