645 Apartments for rent in Willoughby Hills, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Willoughby Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Parking (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willoughby Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Wickliffe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Willowick Apartments with Garages (2)
- Willoughby Apartments with Garages (1)
- Eastlake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Euclid Apartments with Garages (15)
- Lyndhurst Apartments with Garages (1)
- South Euclid Apartments with Garages (9)
- Beachwood Apartments with Garages (5)
- University Heights Apartments with Garages (10)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Willoughby Hills?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Willoughby Hills?
Johnny Appleseed, Tecumseh, and the Wright brothers all called Ohio home. Some of the most spectacular scenery in the state lies along the Chagrin River near the northeastern Ohio town of Willoughby Hills.
Beginning life as little more than an outpost for rough-and-tumble fur traders in the 1700s, Willoughby Hills, today, is a kinder, gentler place to live. Kirtland is a historic town of the early 1800s just a few minutes from Willoughby Hills. Restored, it accurately depicts a thriving community of that period. Tours are free and informative. See more
Willoughby Hills apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.