713 Apartments for rent in Mayfield Heights, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mayfield Heights Accessible Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Mayfield Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mayfield Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Mayfield Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Mayfield Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Lyndhurst Apartments with Garages (2)
- Beachwood Apartments with Garages (6)
- South Euclid Apartments with Garages (10)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Garages (2)
- Orange Apartments with Garages (2)
- University Heights Apartments with Garages (9)
- Wickliffe Apartments with Garages (3)
- Euclid Apartments with Garages (19)
- Shaker Heights Apartments with Garages (9)
- Cleveland Heights Apartments with Garages (30)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Mayfield Heights?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Mayfield Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Mayfield Heights?
If you're looking for pleasant stability, how can you beat a city that keeps the same leader for 28 years? First elected in 1965, Ross DeJohn served as Mayfield Heights mayor until 1993, when he was finally handed a sausage and put out to pasture.
Located a short drive from downtown Cleveland, Mayfield Heights is part of the cluster of eastside metro suburbs. The town's busy main drag might lead you to think that the place is all about retail and business, but that's only half the story. Take some turn offs and you'll discover a warren of tree-lined side streets that are simply packed with well-established family neighborhoods. There's a reason this is a popular address, and it's not just proximity to the big city. See more
Mayfield Heights apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.