113 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Willoughby Hills, OH
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Willoughby Hills (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Willoughby Hills (1)
- Willoughby Hills Accessible Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Garages (3)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Parking (3)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Pools (2)
- Willoughby Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Willoughby Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willoughby 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Mayfield Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Euclid 3 Bedroom Apartments (21)
- South Euclid 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- Beachwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- University Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Mentor 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cleveland Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (12)
- East Cleveland 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Shaker Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Johnny Appleseed, Tecumseh, and the Wright brothers all called Ohio home. Some of the most spectacular scenery in the state lies along the Chagrin River near the northeastern Ohio town of Willoughby Hills.
Beginning life as little more than an outpost for rough-and-tumble fur traders in the 1700s, Willoughby Hills, today, is a kinder, gentler place to live. Kirtland is a historic town of the early 1800s just a few minutes from Willoughby Hills. Restored, it accurately depicts a thriving community of that period. Tours are free and informative. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Willoughby Hills provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Willoughby Hills. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.