331 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Mentor, OH
- Mentor Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Mentor Apartments with Garages (2)
- Mentor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mentor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Mentor Apartments with Pools (1)
- Mentor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Mentor Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mentor (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mentor (1)
- Mentor-on-the-Lake Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Willoughby Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Painesville Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Eastlake Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Willoughby Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Willowick Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Euclid Pet Friendly Apartments (15)
- Mayfield Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Richmond Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lyndhurst Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mentor?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mentor?
And I always knew life could be like a red sail sailin' on Lake Erie /And I only hope life will stay like a day on Lake Erie -- From "Lake Erie" by Lydia Adams Davis
Mentor is a beautiful city in Ohio's Lake County, bordering great Lake Erie. It sits just a half hour east of the metropolis of Cleveland. Former U.S. President James A. Garfield actually performed the first ever front-porch campaign that proved to be successful; and in reality, it's kind of been steadily improving from there. With several educational points and ways to guide you, you should hope no one else sees this description about Mentor, because if they do, you'll be competing for apartments. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mentor should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mentor may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mentor. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.