498 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Mason, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mason Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mason Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Mason Apartments with Garages (7)
- Mason Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mason Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mason Apartments with Parking (12)
- Mason Apartments with Pools (8)
- Mason Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Mason Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Mason Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Mason (3)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Mason (7)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Mason (3)
- Four Bridges Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Wetherington Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Loveland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Olde West Chester Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Maineville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Lebanon Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Blue Ash Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Middletown Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Kenwood Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Morrow Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Mason?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Mason?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Mason?
Look no further than Mason. It's the former home of George Clooney (technically just a T.V. doctor), and is unquestionably a prime location in southwest Ohio. In fact, CNN named it one the Top 100 Places to Live in 2008 and 2011. Would George really have settled for less?
With only 30,000 people spread out over 22 square miles, Mason doesn’t overwhelm newcomers with traffic congestion, noise and skyrocketing rents. The city is home to over 300 acres of parkland, which includes walking trails, fishing lakes and tons of other outdoor fun. If you’re relocating from the coasts, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the availability and relatively low price of rental properties in Mason. Time to start your search! See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Mason should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Mason may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Mason. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.