508 Apartments for rent in Mason, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Mason Accessible Apartments (2)
- Mason Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Mason Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Mason Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Mason Apartments with Parking (13)
- Mason Apartments with Pools (9)
- Mason Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Mason Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Mason Furnished Apartments (2)
- Mason Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Four Bridges Apartments with Garages (2)
- Wetherington Apartments with Garages (1)
- Loveland Apartments with Garages (1)
- Olde West Chester Apartments with Garages (2)
- Monroe Apartments with Garages (1)
- Maineville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lebanon Apartments with Garages (3)
- Blue Ash Apartments with Garages (3)
- Middletown Apartments with Garages (7)
- Kenwood Apartments with Garages (5)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Mason?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Mason?
Look no further than Mason. It's the former home of George Clooney (technically just a T.V. doctor), and is unquestionably a prime location in southwest Ohio. In fact, CNN named it one the Top 100 Places to Live in 2008 and 2011. Would George really have settled for less?
With only 30,000 people spread out over 22 square miles, Mason doesn’t overwhelm newcomers with traffic congestion, noise and skyrocketing rents. The city is home to over 300 acres of parkland, which includes walking trails, fishing lakes and tons of other outdoor fun. If you’re relocating from the coasts, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the availability and relatively low price of rental properties in Mason. Time to start your search! See more
Mason apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.