202 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in East Cleveland, OH
- East Cleveland Apartments with Balconies (3)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Garages (3)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Gyms (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Parking (3)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Pools (1)
- East Cleveland Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- East Cleveland Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- East Cleveland Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Cleveland Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- South Euclid 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- University Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Shaker Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Richmond Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Euclid 3 Bedroom Apartments (9)
- Lyndhurst 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Beachwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Warrensville Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Garfield Heights 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Great Scott! East Cleveland was founded by Scottish immigrants whose names can still be found in the city to this day, with buildings and streets named after them, such as Eddy and Shaw.
East Cleveland is the first suburb of the city of Cleveland, and it borders Cleveland on the west, north and a small portion of the city's southwestern edge. East Cleveland was officially founded as a village in 1895 and then as a city in 1911 (yay progress!). The charter included provisions for women's suffrage, which around this time just didn't happen with the exception of the West. East Cleveland is also home to the world's first industrial park. Nela Park, constructed by General Electric, is still in use as the company headquarters of GE Lighting. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in East Cleveland provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in East Cleveland. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.