172 Luxury Apartments for rent in Dayton, OH
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Dayton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Balconies (43)
- Dayton Apartments with Garages (28)
- Dayton Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Dayton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Dayton Apartments with Parking (49)
- Dayton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Dayton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (19)
- Dayton Dog Friendly Apartments (84)
- Dayton Furnished Apartments (8)
- Dayton Furnished Luxury Apartments (6)
- Dayton Pet Friendly Apartments (86)
- Luxury 1 Bedroom Apartments in Dayton (5)
- Luxury 2 Bedroom Apartments in Dayton (14)
- Luxury 3 Bedroom Apartments in Dayton (28)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a luxury apartment in Dayton?
How many luxury apartments are available for rent in Dayton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Dayton?
This classic American city simply oozes with history and opportunity. Many of its neighborhoods are undergoing massive renovation and re-imagining, the city offers ample opportunities for renters - especially those who prefer the charms of classic architecture.See more
Luxury apartments in Dayton offer upscale living and the best amenities. Look for luxury apartments in city centers or popular neighborhoods with swimming pools, fitness center, rooftop terraces, covered parking, and doormen.
Finding luxury apartments in Dayton can be competitive, but there are usually several apartment complexes to choose from. Consider whether or not the amenities inside the apartment are as desirable as the shared amenities. The pool and tennis courts may look fantastic, but your kitchen could need an update. You should also consider the views and whether or not they fit your idea of luxurious living.
If cost is a factor, but you still want a luxury experience, try renting in a more residential neighborhood away from the action. Luxury apartments in Dayton will be pricey no matter where you look, but some buildings will be less expensive than others