510 Apartments for rent in Brunswick, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Brunswick Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Brunswick Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Brunswick Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Brunswick Apartments with Parking (9)
- Brunswick Apartments with Pools (3)
- Brunswick Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Brunswick Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Brunswick Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Strongsville Apartments with Garages (3)
- North Royalton Apartments with Garages (9)
- Valley City Apartments with Garages (1)
- Medina Apartments with Garages (2)
- Middleburg Heights Apartments with Garages (3)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Garages (1)
- Parma Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brook Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Parma Apartments with Garages (9)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Garages (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Brunswick?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Brunswick?
“Twenty-two astronauts were born in Ohio. What is it about your state that makes people want to flee the Earth?" (-Stephen Colbert)
If you are looking for a little slice of heaven on earth, Brunswick Ohio should be on your short list. This impressive little city has just over 34,000 residents but that doesn't stop it from being a vibrant hub of activity while retaining all of the positive aspects of a small town. With great people and economic growth, Brunswick has a very bright future. It also has beautiful outdoors -- Brunswick Lake City Park consists of over 79 acres and includes a 13 acre lake. At the nature center here has an impressive stand of beech, maple, oak and ash trees, some of which are over 200 years old. See more
Brunswick apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.