324 Apartments for rent in North Olmsted, OH with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- North Olmsted Apartments with Balconies (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Gyms (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Parking (3)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Pools (1)
- North Olmsted Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- North Olmsted Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- North Olmsted Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Westlake Apartments with Garages (3)
- Olmsted Falls Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rocky River Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brook Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- North Ridgeville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Avon Apartments with Garages (2)
- Middleburg Heights Apartments with Garages (4)
- Avon Lake Apartments with Garages (2)
- Strongsville Apartments with Garages (4)
- Lakewood Apartments with Garages (14)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in North Olmsted?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in North Olmsted?
How can I find a cheap apartment in North Olmsted?
"Me Oh My O, Me and Guy O, Freer than a bird, 'cause we're rockin' Ohio." (-- Red Hot Chili Peppers, "Around the World")
In the indisputably wise words of the Red Hot Chili Peppers and Drew Carey, Ohio is rocking. In fact, there are a number of fabulous bands that hail from this state, including the Black Keys and Hawthorne Heights. In northeast Ohio lies the city of North Olmsted, a quaint and charming little center of Middle America, and its just such a gosh-darn great place to live. Four seasons, oodles of gentle, mostly edible, attractions, and votes that really do count, North Olmsted is the stuff of dreams -- if your dreams are about tightly knit neighborhoods and oversized burgers. But seriously, North Olmsted is a rare bird for Ohio, as it has a fairly low cost of living. Need more? North Olmsted is also close to Cleveland and Lake Erie, so big city fun and water sports are just a hop, skip, and a jump away. Come on over, the livings just fine. See more
North Olmsted apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.