123 Apartments for Rent in Woodmere, NY with Washer-Dryers
- Cedarhurst Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Hewlett Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Valley Stream Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Atlantic Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lynbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- East Rockaway Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Island Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Long Beach Apartments with Washer-Dryers (54)
- Oceanside Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Rockville Centre Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Woodmere?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Woodmere?
"Around the wooded pond / A mown path beckons, / Weathered benches wait. / The trick, I said to him, / Is to sit silent for a time, / And let the wild grow accustomed. / We do." - "Woodmere" by Gaye Gambell-Peterson
Along with Lawrence, Cedarhurst, Inwood and The Hewletts, Woodmere is one of the Long Island communities that locals know best as part of the Five Towns. Just a few stops outside of New York City on the Long Island Railroad, Woodmere offers both the calm friendliness of the suburbs and fast, easy access to the Big Apple. Woodmere is home to over 17,000 people, many of whom enjoy living in homes and private communities along the water. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Woodmere offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Woodmere. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Woodmere can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.