72 Apartments for rent in White Plains, NY under $1,800
- White Plains Accessible Apartments (3)
- White Plains Apartments with Balconies (15)
- White Plains Apartments with Garages (13)
- White Plains Apartments with Gyms (10)
- White Plains Apartments with Hardwood Floors (18)
- White Plains Apartments with Parking (25)
- White Plains Apartments with Pools (9)
- White Plains Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- White Plains Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- White Plains Furnished Apartments (4)
- White Plains Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How expensive is it to rent a studio apartment in White Plains?
How much is rent for a one-bedroom apartment in White Plains?
What is the typical rent for a two-bedroom apartments in White Plains?
Having trouble with Craigslist New York? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
White Plains, New York: the site of a fierce Revolutionary War battle in which Washington got his hiney kicked by the British. This makes the city a historic landmark and a must-visit for Revolutionary War buffs. There’s other stuff, though, that makes it an excellent choice for your new hometown. See more
Finding a deal on affordable apartments under $1,800 in White Plains is worth the extra effort. Come ready to pounce on the best deals. Call the property management in advance to ask what paperwork they need and come prepared. Bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation from an employer or landlord are usually standard. It’s better to come to an apartment tour over-prepared and ready to sign.
You probably won’t find affordable apartments under $1,800 in White Plains in the heart of the action, but you can still land in a neighborhood you love. Look for locations on the outskirts of your dream location or reconsider how much space you really need. A studio apartment may offer plenty of space in your ideal neighborhood at a cheaper price point.
Some property managers will also know about apartments under $1,800 in other buildings they manage, or through word-of-mouth from industry contacts. Ask about any leads if you can’t find the space you need. Touring the first floor for affordable apartments that need some updating can also yield a great deal.