96 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in Schenectady, NY
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Schenectady (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Schenectady (2)
- Schenectady Accessible Apartments (5)
- Schenectady Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Schenectady Apartments with Garages (3)
- Schenectady Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Schenectady Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Schenectady Apartments with Parking (13)
- Schenectady Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Schenectady Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Schenectady Furnished Apartments (2)
- Schenectady Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Rotterdam 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Scotia 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- East Glenville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Westmere 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Voorheesville 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Albany 3 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Round Lake 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Ballston Spa 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Cohoes 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Watervliet 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Albany may get the glory of being the capital, and Manhattan may get all the fame but there is one New York city that has history, fame, and a few reasons to toot its own horn.
Schenectady holds its own baton in the race of amazing New York cities. It has been the residence of Kurt Vonnegut (and the basis for many of his books), Union College (totally liberal arts, totally laid back), the birthplace of GE (which gave it the nickname “Electric City”) and it is home to NY’s first historic district (Stockade). Need a bit more convincing? Ever wonder where all the money in NY lies? We know it’s not Wall Street, so where can it be? Schenectady, of course, is the place to claim your NY lottery winnings. Remember the sassy maid from the Brady Bunch? Yeah, she is one of Schenectady’s own. It is also a town where vaudeville was once king (the historic Proctor Theatre still remains) and it’s where Babs filmed The Way We Were. Schenectady may fly under the radar but it’s a star in every sense of the word. Let’s find you a spot to live in the “place beyond the pines.” See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Schenectady provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Schenectady. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.