324 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rochester, NY
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rochester (20)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester (20)
- Rochester Accessible Apartments (6)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (19)
- Rochester Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (32)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (57)
- Rochester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (31)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (34)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Rochester?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Rochester?
How expensive are studio apartments in Rochester?
Whether you’re relocating to Rochester to educate that big brain of yours at U Rochester, climbing the company ladder with Kodak, or simply searching for the abominable snowman who’s said to reside here during the bitterly cold and snowy winter months, Rochester has a warm abode for you somewhere, and we’re here to help you find it. Rochester is a young, small city of 200,000 located in upstate New York (yes, there are OTHER cities in this state), where your dollar will stretch quite a bit furth...See more
2 bedroom apartments in Rochester are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Rochester near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Rochester that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.