513 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Rochester, NY
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester (16)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester (18)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester (13)
- Rochester Accessible Apartments (6)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (35)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (18)
- Rochester Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (34)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (56)
- Rochester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (32)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (29)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Rochester?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Rochester?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Rochester?
Whether you’re relocating to Rochester to educate that big brain of yours at U Rochester, climbing the company ladder with Kodak, or simply searching for the abominable snowman who’s said to reside here during the bitterly cold and snowy winter months, Rochester has a warm abode for you somewhere, and we’re here to help you find it. Rochester is a young, small city of 200,000 located in upstate New York (yes, there are OTHER cities in this state), where your dollar will stretch quite a bit furth...See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Rochester should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Rochester may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Rochester. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.