8 Apartments for Rent Near Fisher
Get the best commute
Get matched with your optimal commute
Find More Rentals By
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (37)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (15)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (44)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (25)
- Rochester Furnished Apartments (7)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
Find More Rentals in Nearby
- Brighton, NY Apartments (11)
- Irondequoit, NY Apartments (3)
- East Rochester, NY Apartments (3)
- Webster, NY Apartments (3)
- Victor, NY Apartments (1)
- Brockport, NY Apartments (1)
- Canandaigua, NY Apartments (5)
- Newark, NY Apartments (3)
- Medina, NY Apartments (4)
- Hornell, NY Apartments (8)
- Alden, NY Apartments (10)
Find More Rentals Near
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What does it mean to live off-campus?
Off-campus housing is a term to describe housing that is not owned or operated by the college or university. When living off-campus, you will need to set up and pay for utilities like internet, electricity, and water yourself.
What are the advantages of living off-campus?
Some of the benefits of choosing to live off-campus include more space, privacy, and independence. Choosing to live off-campus also provides additional location flexibility and can come with potential cost savings.
How much does it cost to rent an apartment near Saint John Fisher College?
The average rent for an apartment near Saint John Fisher College is $1,970.