200 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Rochester, NY
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rochester (12)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Rochester (16)
- Rochester Accessible Apartments (6)
- Rochester Apartments with Balconies (36)
- Rochester Apartments with Garages (19)
- Rochester Apartments with Gyms (14)
- Rochester Apartments with Hardwood Floors (35)
- Rochester Apartments with Parking (57)
- Rochester Apartments with Pools (7)
- Rochester Apartments with Washer-Dryers (33)
- Rochester Dog Friendly Apartments (30)
- Rochester Pet Friendly Apartments (32)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Rochester?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Rochester?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Rochester?
Whether you’re relocating to Rochester to educate that big brain of yours at U Rochester, climbing the company ladder with Kodak, or simply searching for the abominable snowman who’s said to reside here during the bitterly cold and snowy winter months, Rochester has a warm abode for you somewhere, and we’re here to help you find it. Rochester is a young, small city of 200,000 located in upstate New York (yes, there are OTHER cities in this state), where your dollar will stretch quite a bit furth...See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Rochester offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Rochester, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.