188 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Melville, NY
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Melville (1)
- Melville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Melville Apartments with Garages (2)
- Melville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Melville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Melville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Melville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Melville Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Melville Furnished Apartments (1)
- Melville Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Melville (1)
- South Huntington 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Huntington Station 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Plainview 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Dix Hills 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- South Farmingdale 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Bethpage 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Babylon 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Greenlawn 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Huntington 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- North Babylon 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
"Melville" is derived from the Latin word for honey, and the town is thought to be named after the abundance of honey bees in the area.
Melville is a hamlet in the town of Huntington, NY in Suffolk County. It's located on that stretch of Long Island where lots of city folks get summer homes -- closer to New York City than F. Scott Fitzgerald's Great Gatsby lived, but still boasting the same kind of vibe. It lies just east of Nassau County and can be reached by the Long Island Expressway and the Northern State Parkway, which make it a dream for people commuting to New York City. It's also headquarters to many big corporations and has a booming economy with lots of jobs available. The population is 18,985 according to the U.S. Census. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Melville provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Melville. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.